(Shared and Private Bookings)
Terms and Conditions
Effective March 2021
1. Bookings (each a “Booking”) for:
- a. the Supercars Paddock Club, Trackside Lounge, Sports Lounge, Roll Cage, , and any additional shared experiences (each, a “Shared Suite”); or
- b. a private suite (“Private Suite”), must be made by completing and submitting the designated booking to V8 Supercars Australia Pty Limited ACN 077 053 484 as trustee for AVESCO Unit Trust ABN 21 767 230 845 (“V8SCA”)
2. By submitting a Booking to V8SCA, you warrant that you are authorised to make the Booking on behalf of the party set out in the relevant booking form.
3. Bookings will be confirmed once the Supercars Corporate Experiences Booking Form is completed and submitted via DocuSign, which will be determined by V8SCA at its complete
4. A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the purchase price for all Bookings (the “Deposit”) must be paid within five (5) business days of submitting the relevant booking form to V8SCA. V8SCA will provide a receipt upon when the Deposit is received. Notwithstanding, tickets in respect of any Bookings will only be issued upon full payment of the relevant purchase price to V8SCA (subject to ticket availability and at the discretion of V8SCA).
5. Full payment of the purchase price for any Booking of a Shared Suite must be made to V8SCA no later than 60 days prior to the relevant Supercars Championship event (the “Event”) in respect of which the Booking is made. If full payment is not received by this time V8SCA may, at its complete discretion, cancel the Booking and retain the Deposit already paid.
6. Bookings of Shared Suites may only be cancelled in writing delivered to V8SCA.
7. For Bookings of Shared Suites that are cancelled on or before the date which is 60 days prior to the relevant Event, V8SCA will retain the Deposit.
8. For Bookings of Shared Suites that are cancelled after the date which is 60 days prior to the relevant Event but before the date which is 30 days prior to the relevant Event, you will be liable to pay 50% of the total purchase price of the Booking.
9. For Bookings of Shared Suites cancelled on or after the date which is 30 days prior to the relevant Event, you will be liable to pay 100% of the total purchase price of the Booking.
10. Full payment of the purchase price for any Booking of a Private Suite must be made to V8SCA no later than 90 days prior to the
relevant Event in respect of which the Booking is made. If full payment is not received by this time V8SCA may, at its complete discretion, cancel the Booking and retain the Deposit already paid.
11. Bookings of Private Suites may only be cancelled in writing delivered to V8SCA.
12. For Bookings of Private Suites that are cancelled on or before the date which is 90 days prior to the relevant Event, V8SCA will retain the Deposit.
13. For Bookings of Private Suites that are cancelled after the date which is 90 days prior to the relevant Event, you will be liable to pay 100% of the total purchase price of the Booking.
14. If payments are made by direct bank transfer, an invoice number or the contracting parties full name as set out on the Booking must be quoted in the bank transfer reference. Failure to do so may result in you not receiving credit for the payment.
15. Tickets cannot be used for promotional purposes or on sold by or to a third party without the prior written consent of V8SCA.
16. Tickets cannot be used by more than one person per day.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, V8SCA and its related body corporate (including officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expenses or injury (including but not limited to indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with a ticket holder’s attendance at the Event.
18. Ticket holders are required to conduct themselves in a manner acceptable to V8SCA at all times. V8SCA reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove any ticket holder that behaves in an unacceptable manner, including (without limitation) any manner that threatens any person (including V8SCA staff), being intoxicated or not complying with our policies including, but not limited to, meeting dress standards, no smoking, no external food and beverage, COVID-19 distancing and restrictions as per the State Legislation.
19. Infants and children under the age of 12 are not permitted to enter the Shared Suites.
20. Infants and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter Champagne lounges or lounges determined by V8SCA.
21. Infants and children under the age of 18 are permitted to enter Private Suites, at your discretion. All infants and children under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by an adult at all times and must hold a valid ticket to the Private Suite.
23. V8SCA will not be liable for any loss or damage to any item of property brought into a Shared Suite or a Private Suite by a ticket holder. Ticket holders are to ensure that they keep all valuable items in their possession at all times, including (but not limited to) all V8SCA gifts, merchandise, wallets, cameras and mobile phones. V8SCA will not accept responsibility for the loss or, or damage to, any personal items.
Distribution of Ticketing
24. Tickets will be sent as an e-ticket via SMS direct to each attendee’s mobile phone on the day prior to attending the Event. Per the above terms, tickets will not be sent until full payment of the relevant purchase price has been received by V8SCA.
25. Entry by all individuals to Shared Suites and/ or Private Suites is subject to the terms and conditions set out on the e-tickets issued to those individuals and as set out at the entry gates to the relevant Event precinct.
26. Catering must be purchased from the V8SCA event appointed caterer for all Private Suites for all days that ticket holders will be attending the Private Suite. For the avoidance of doubt, Private Suites cannot be occupied by ticket holders without catering and viewing only is not permitted.
27. In the event that a Private Suite has been booked and no catering has been purchased, V8SCA will not grant you access to the Private Suite for that day.